Mommy Fleur Day 2017

4:52 PM

If the entire blogosphere would crash down and would leave me a choice of which blog site to save, I would pick without thinking twice, the Mommy Fleur Blog. =)



I've been a loyal reader since I've accidentally discovered Fleur's blog 5 years ago. Hindi lang ako pala comment pero I'm just always there. As in I'm one of those who religiously check her blog for new posts EVERYDAY.

What I like most about Fleur (aside from being real) is her willingness to help moms like me. Be it in the blogosphere or in their businesses. Hindi siya yung tipong tutulong lang to get something in return. I also like the fact na hindi lumaki ang ulo niya inspite of being famous in the blogging world. Binabalik-balikan ang blog niya because of her hindi dahil sa kung anong paandar niya. Fleur is Fleur and no one can ever replace her in the blogging world. That's for sure! =)

Maraming-maraming salamat sa amo ko -a.k.a the hubby- dahil inapproved niya ang request leave ko for January 14. I seriously needed a day-off to destress, and I'm glad that I was able to relax through the Mommy Fleur Day 2017 event. 


Aside from seeing Fleur and the whole cast of Sombrero Sitcom again (I was also able to join the first Mommy Fleur Day back in 2013), Wowa's Homemade Tuna Dip also made my 'day-off' worth it. It went perfectly with the Ritz Chips. I wish Wowa would permit Fleur to share the recipe in her blog. Gagayahin ko. =)


I also loved these chocolate cupcakes. I've eaten four. =)


One of the highlights of the event was the Kilay Tutorial with Eliza of MoMaMa. 


Ang perfect niya magkilay. Promise! This kilay tutorial was also one of the reasons why I was looking forward to this event. Gusto kong matuto magkilay. My eyebrows are not too thick and hindi rin naman manipis sadly yung shape nila hindi pasado sa kilay is life na mantra. Kailangan pa talaga remedyohan.

There were games played in the event like Family Feud, Bato-Bato Pik and How Well Do You Know Mommy Fleur. Hindi ako nanalo kahit isa diyan. Magagaling at mabibilis ang mga katunggali ko eh. Hahaha! Okay lang kasi I won naman two of the most bonggang prizes in the raffle, The Body Shop Shea Butter Bath Set and Cable Car GCs worth P2,500. Maliit na bagay ano? =)) I also took home a Mommy Fleur notebook.

Here are the characters of The Mommy Fleur Blog.


The three generations of beauty. =)


I have to mention na wala pa ding kupas si Wowa. Panalo ang skin! Talo si Angel Locsin. =D

Groupie!!! Hanapin niyo kung sino ako diyan. =P


Let me describe Mommy Fleur Day 2017 in three words: HINDI SIYA PINAGHANDAAN.

Halatang walang budget si Fleur. Hahaha! =))

PS: Ang pogi ni Fonz! Sarap paglihihan at kurut-kurutin sa pisngi. Sana pina-raffle din. Lol. *Peace, Faye!*

Photos are from Fonz and Lolo Papa. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments