What Ginny Thinks

7:46 PM

I created this secret blog last 2017 to document my second pregnancy and motherhood journey. The last entry I blogged here was actually my last pregnancy check-up before I officially become a mom of two. Hindi na nasundan ang kwento because you know, things happen, everything were too much for me to handle, and blogging, obviously, wasn't part on the list of my priorities that time.

2022 na. Vlogging at TikTok na ang uso... Eh bakit bigla ko na naman naisip mag-blog? 😁

Well, it's been 5 years. There's a lot of great of stories to share and friends have been asking about tips on how to start working from home - yes! I'm a work-at-home-momma now! Ang English Carabao ko, kumikita na ng dolyares ngayon. Oh di baaa?? And since I don't like to swamp my Facebook with long posts anymore, I guess blogging is the best way to share my journey para sa mga friends na interested to learn. This is the perfect venue to unleash my kadaldalan again -  ayoko sa YouTube, makikita mukha ko saka tamad ako mag-edit ng video! 😂 At saka hello! Ang ultimate favorite blogger ko na si Mommy Fleur eh nagba-blog pa din hanggang ngayon 'no, so why not? 😉


So here you go...

WHAT GINNY THINKS is my secret blog about my wonderful and challenging journey in Marriage and Motherhood, and basically what I think about life in general is my online diary about being a WAHM. I might post other life chikka here but depende na 'yon sa mood ko. 😜

WELCOME! 🙌

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Finally... The long wait is over, dear, and you're soooo back! Congrats! I can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry na, Ate Shawie! Alam mo naman sa showbiz. Ngayon lang ako nakaluwag sa commitments kaya nakapag-start na din ng blog. Lolz. Mwaaah! :*

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I stopped blogging din -- since last quarter of 2015, for some reasons. Tignan naten this 2017 baka sipagin ulit ako, mainspire ng katulad mo. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Ang tagal mo rin pala tumigil. Balik ka na din, muther! :)

      Delete